Saturday, November 14, 2020

When's the last time you ordered from Amazon?

Happy Saturday, Freaks & Geeks!

Hope your weekend is going smoothly, there's finally some sun up here in NY after some rain from the past few days...

Anywhoo..

Today I just felt like talking about ordering online from Amazon, it doesn't have to be Amazon but any other shopping site. I prefer Amazon because it's convenient and the delivery is always fast and you gotta love that!



Sometimes.. well.. all the time I am too lazy to shop for things I need so I know with a click of a button I get what I need in just a few days. On Friday I  ordered collagen powder to add to my beverages every day along with an acid neutralizer for my face after i do those at home chemical peels, they are on their way here and should be delivered today. I also order my vitamins from Amazon.


So...

When's the last time you ordered from Amazon, Target online, etc...?

What did you order or what do you usually order from there?

How long does the delivery usually take by you?


Bonus question:

Ever had a notification from Amazon saying your package was delivered but never was?

 I had to chat with an online representative and they refunded me the money, only to find out that same package was delivered the next day. The refund is still here, folks! I think thats nice of them to leave the refund -shrugs-

Let me know if you have been as lucky as I was with the refund lol!

Remember to have fun!