Thursday, June 3, 2021

Tearjerkers: It's Alright to Cry

 

Who doesn't love a good cry, once in a while?

I know I do.

I'm a sensitive guy. Give me a bittersweet story, emotional dialogue, powerful acting and perceptive direction, and you'll have me reaching for a box of Kleenex® before the end of the third reel.


Or, simply, play a few strains of a haunting love theme to bring me to my knees, crushed by the paralyzing emotion  that overwhelms my very sense of being.


(Okay, that was a bit much, eh?)

Anyhoo, what movie scenes do you recall becoming physically - perhaps, even, embarrassingly - emotional while viewing?

What's your favourite tearjerker? Better yet, what's your favourite tearjerking scene?

Some of mine:



Feel free to play music from films that move you to tears while listening. Perhaps, they elicit memories of the movie, itself, that bring on a reprise of the emotions you felt when you watched the film.

Or, just sit back and cry. It's alright to cry.


Enjoy & Have Fun?