Monday, June 28, 2021

Monday Movie MADness: Your Kiss Is on My List (ROM-COMs + QUIZ + BONUS)



Yeah, I know, I'm not a big rom-com fan, at least not of the contemporary variety, but I am a romantic, at heart, and do appreciate a well-spun tale of love and lust.


I know many of you are softies when it comes to sentimental flicks, so share your favourite moments, clips, gifs and personal experiences related to romantic comedies (or dramas).


Or test your familiarity with rom-coms by taking the quiz below.


Can you fill in the word missing from the given Rom-Com titles?

You have 6 minutes to complete the quiz.

You can click "Give Up" at any time.

Scroll down, click "Play" and begin typing. When finished, you'll see your % and the # of correct answers.

Please refrain from necking in the back row.
The Theatre Management thanks you.


BONUS: See if you can identify the movies from the kissing scenes I post.


Good Luck & Have Fun!