Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Fireside Chat

 

It's been rather quiet around these parts, so I thought I'd check in with y'all to see if any of you still have a pulse.


Whatcha been doing? Preparing for Christmas? Shopping? Working? Binge-watching? Sleeping?

I've been watching Roman Polanski's Repulsion with Catherine Deneuve.



There's nothing like a cheery movie to move your holiday spirit and warm your heart.

Are you looking forward to the New Year?


Have you decided on your New Year's Resolution for 2021?

I resolve to heed my own advice.


As a matter of fact, I've already begun doing so, and it has paid off a couple times.

Anyhoo, chat if you like. Or, simply sit by the fire and warm yourself with a hot toddy and fresh gingerbread cookie.


Yup, he looks fresh enough.

Feel free to play some tunes that inspire you to snuggle with someone special on a chilly wintry day.


ENJOY & HAVE FUN!