Wednesday, November 18, 2020

What's the Weirdest Movie You've Ever Seen?

I was watching this movie the other night...
Known to American audiences as
And I thought it high time I did a thread on weird movies. Some speculate Stanley Kubrick was influenced by this film.
I dunno. What do you think?
Anyhoo, this flick was weird. An eccentric family brings home guests for games and... well, you'll have to see the movie to find out. But incest, murder and insanity ensue. And that ending!
Merhige's experimental horror film, Begotten, is a test of endurance and patience yet compels and fascinates with every Rorschachian image it presents.
I count A Serbian Film among the most disturbing movies I've ever seen. The uncensored version is beyond disturbing, yet so powerful that it's difficult to dismiss. Among other things, the flick gives new meaning to the term "cockeyed".

Then, there's Dogtooth.
Need I say more?

So, what is the weirdest movie you've ever seen? And why?