Saturday, November 14, 2020

Songs of The Fall






 Its hard to believe its November already. But I think a lot of us may be happy to see 2021 arrive.  

I'm really happy to be accepted as a Thread Maker here at Freaks and Geeks.  I'm surrounded by old Friends.

For those who dont know me, I like to share Music. People of disqus have expanded my Musical interests and likes immensely over the years.   Generally I just post what Im thinking about, and right now thats the Fall and the end of the Year.  You can post to the theme, or anything you like.  I personally I love to hear them all.

This one is an absolute favourite cover song of mine. Its a Scottish singer named Sandi Thom who does such a great job of Gun's and Roses "November Rain".  I love this one so much, its my cell phone ringtone.



Lets hear what youve got.