Sunday, November 29, 2020

Beautiful places you've seen

Hello Freaks & Geeks!

I hope you all are doing well and are getting ready for the week!

I was looking at pictures before of the most beautiful cities and countries worldwide. Adding on to my list of places to visit and it seems like it's infinitive. 

I love beaches or anything with the ocean and some mountains or canyons surrounding it. Like the Great Ocean Road in Australia...


My top 5 places would be...

1) Corfu- an Island in Greece. It's a great mixture of nature & the most beautiful blue waters.

2) Marrakesh- A city with gorgeous Moroccan culture with the most beautiful designs. 

3) Bagan- This city in Myanmar looks like something out of a story book. I can't believe it's real!

4) Blue Lagoon- Not a city but a spa with seawater that is heated up by volcanoes and contain algae and minerals that nourish the body!

5) Sossusvlei- A desert in Namibia, I've always liked deserts. The sand is so smooth in this desert, I would love to experience it!


-What are some beautiful places you've seen through photos or videos?

-What are your top 5 places that you would love to visit one day?

-If all expenses were paid and you were given a one month vacation to visit only one place, which place would it be? For me it would be 100% Corfu. 


Feel free to posts pictures or videos (please do!) of places you think are beautiful or unique to you. It could be anything.... even a house in the woods or the mountains. Anything you find, share with us!


Thank you for joining us!