Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Let's Decorate Freaks & Geeks



Wait a minute!
This is Freaks & Geeks; not Freaks, Geeks and Creeps.

Eh, considering this is Halloweek, I suppose we can make an exception.

Speaking of Halloweek, have you all finished decorating your homes... basements... attics?


One of my favourite aspects of Halloween is decorating. Each year, I try to add something special to my collection. My piece de resistance:

 
So I invite you all to post gifs, photos or videos of Halloween decorations, your own or others'.

Feel free to share your own plans for Halloween.

Do you store your decorations away somewhere?

Do you have a fond memory of a particular  item or a time you spent decorating with your loved one(s)?

Anyhoo, let's liven (?) this place up with some awesome Halloween decorations!