Friday, October 30, 2020

Fun Fact Friday



Happy Friday my freaks & geeks!


Hope everyone is ready for Halloween and the weekend!

I cannot wait until tomorrow to hand out candy the little ones and possibly finish a bottle of wine or two... or three :D

Anyway, tonight let's get to know each other better. Post some interesting facts about you that we don't know yet or you can just post random fun facts about things in general that we might not know.


I'll start with one...

When I was a kid and lived in a different country, I used to jump from roof to roof on every building because the buildings were so close to each other but not attached. I was a very adventurous little girl, I was like a boy. I even looked like a boy and hung out with boys too. I really miss those times. 

Your fun fact can be absolutely anything. A memory, or something that makes you, you!

Have fun and don't forget to recommend!